Welcome to our Admissions Page. If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of the admission arrangements by clicking on the link below:
If you would like to make an appointment to visit our school and meet the Head Teacher, please contact the school office on (01493) 661399.
Our School Prospectus is available to view by clicking here:
A copy of our Admissions Policy is available to view by clicking here:
Parents who are interested in gaining a place in the Nursery can complete a registration form, which is available from the school office. You can visit the nursery by making an appointment with Miss Barber, Nursery Manager.
To apply online for reception, please follow the link below:
Important dates for reception class applications for the 2024-25 school year
- Applications open – 25 September 2023
- Applications close – 15 January 2024
- National offer day (when you get your school offer) – 16 April 2024
- Appeals closing date – 14 May 2024
- Mini admission round starts (when we consider changes parents have made to their applications since the closing date) – 20 May 2024
- Appeals hearings take place – June/July 2024
To apply online for a secondary school, please follow the link below:
Important dates for secondary school admissions for September 2024:
- Applications open – 11 September 2023
- Applications close – 31 October 2023
- National offer day (when you get your school offer) – 1 March 2024
- Appeals closing date – 16 April 2024
- Mini admission round starts (when we consider changes parents have made to their applications since the closing date) – 3 April 2023
- Appeals hearings take place – June/July2024
Any parents/carer can apply for a place for their child/children at any time outside the normal admissions round. Applications should also be made via the Norfolk County Council link above.