«

»

Jan 10

Parent Feedback

We love hearing feedback from parents and have a comments book in our school reception.  Here are some of the things you have said: "I think it was a really good way to learn through play.  The children were really keen to show their abilities.  Would definitely like to do more like this" (Maths day) "I was impressed with the amount of knowledge the children had"(Maths day) “Fantastic show, all the hard work paid off! Congratulations to all pupils and staff” (Christmas play) “Best ever show. Well done everyone” (Christmas play) “Great show. Enjoyed a lot. Not so boring and traditional!” (Christmas play) “What a lovely production! All the children looked like they were really enjoying it. Well done to all the staff” (Christmas play) “Very very nice show. We don’t have this so lovely in Holland” (Christmas play) “Been to all shows over the years – best one without doubt. Fantastic!!” (Christmas play)   “So much hard work – well rewarded in a super photo J”     knowledge the children had" (Maths day) "I loved it! It was lovely to work with my child in an actual lesson and enjoyed hearing everyone's input" (Maths day) 12/2015